Now, some may say that the challenge of not eating past 8 or 2 hours before bed is easy.. I would have to differ. It is a good thing that I am determined to BE LEAN! Because this one was hard for me. Not because of hunger, or want really, but out of filling a void. My first night that I did the challenge (which was 3 nights ago) I realized that I eat the junk late at night because I am feeding emotions. Since I didn't feed them, I had one of the biggest melt downs ever! I found that when my house is out of control- I eat, when my kids are stressing me out-I eat, and when I am irritated and lonely- I eat! This realization was not easily to come by but I think that it was a needed, and good step for me. I want to be healthy and that means using better ways to cope with all of those things. Thanks for throwing that challenge back at me Britt!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are awesome! I felt a lot of the same emotions as you did. I'm am so glad that you are doing this with me...and doing this challenge together, makes us one step closer to "being lean." Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment