Man, this week is going TERRIBLE!!!! I am trying to do WW as best as I can, but man I have been eating cookies, cookies and more cookies - GALORE! (and I must admit...I like it!) I need to get back on track...and NOT indulge myself in tons of COOKIES. I think that I am stressed about the upcoming Angela's Accessories party and I need something fast to eat, so I go for the junk. I don't feel good after I eat them....I just don't want to make anything. Any suggestions? So, can you tell, I need motivation? Thanks for posting your successes, it is helping me a lot.
Rochelle, about the exercising question. NO, I am not exercising. Jac and I were talking, and we think that I am loosing so much because I ate horrible before I joined Weight Watchers. So, the weight I am loosing is just from a healthier way of eating. And you eat healthier than I do. You guys are doing awesome! And I am totally scared about my weigh in on Tuesday.
Julie, I'm glad you tried the Chili recipe. I am excited to try it, and that it was good! Thanks for your snack ideas.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
I'm no Winner
Posted by Britt Wright at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment