CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another Recipe

I'm not sure of the points for this meal, but I'm sure it's healthy and it's something we eat about once every week or every other week because it's YUMMY!!!

Hawaiian Haystacks

Rice (brown is obviously healthier)
Chicken gravy mix
Chicken, cooked, cubed

I always start my plate with a scoop of rice, chicken and gravy and then you can add:

pineapple
mandarin oranges
cheese
sliced almonds
sliced olives
coconut
tomatoes, fresh, diced
celery, sliced

I know there are some more things, but I can't think of it all right now. It's a very colorful plate of food (colorful=healthy) and really yummy. It's great for big groups of people because picky eaters can eat whatever they want. I usually serve this by putting everything into little bowls and having it like a buffet.

1 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Yummy! I haven't even thought of Hawaiian Haystacks. Thanks for the idea. Another recipe to add to my collection of "healthier" recipes.