CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Vacations :(((((

OK, I officially need a new plan for when I go on vacation.  I know I didn't loose this week, I just hope I didn't gain too much.  We went to St. George the last couple of days, and well Doug's mom fed us the whole time, and although it stressed me out eating that way, i really didn't know what else to do, so next time, I need a plan... Any suggestions??? So I am NOT going to the meeting this week.  OK so that has nothing to do with it, but I do have bridals scheduled during the meeting, so I need to go to a different one this week...

UGG, not a good week, not to mention that I have not tracked one time this week. OK, but I WILL start again tomorrow.  I did go on a 5 mile run on Saturday though, I haven't run that far in YEARS.  It was pouring rain when I woke up, but I put on a sweat shirt and went anyway.  I love to run in the rain:), It reminds me of my mission, (not the running part, but the warm rain part) MMM love it!!!

1 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Good job running! You are awesome...and definitely an inspiration for me to excercise! And when I thought I had bad weeks, I still lost...so I'm sure you'll do fine in your weigh in.